Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Runaways


So, I just finished watching this movie, and I was a little skeptical about Kristen Sterwarts roll, because she is just a horrible actress. She is terrible, the only facial expression she gives is that blank one :/ this for an example. Though she exceeded my expectations... she was actually good! Bravo Kristen! It must be true that you get better with exprience.
Dakota Fanning, well she is a really good actress. Though I'm actually suprised that she didn't play the usual "innocent" no she was a hard core rockstar!
I give this movie a 70% out of a hundred
(and please don't judge on me that I'm am a teenage girl and that I actually like ONE of kristen's movies... although I hate her others... COUGH COUGH TWILIGHT COUGH NEW MOON COUGH COUGH)

No comments: